Premier Aviation - Manned and Unmanned
Aerial Survey Solutions
We manage the entire aerial survey project from planning to execution and final delivery of your survey grade data.
We are licensed to offer aerial survey services using full sized aircraft as well as RPAS (Drones).
Premier Aviation holds an Air Operator Certificate (AOC) for manned aerial surveys and an RPAS Operator Certificate (ROC) for RPAS Aerial Photography, Surveys and Industrial Inspections.
AERIAL SURVEY SOLUTIONS
Light aircraft fitted with a Large Format Digital Camera (Metric).
Best suited for large project areas (3,000Ha and larger):
• Surveys for Line Mapping
• Creation of very accurate DTM
• Aerial Survey of mega open pits
• Short survey flight time delivering a
good time stamp for reconciliations –
able to get a timestamp of the whole
raw material chain
• Great mobility enables us to survey
many different sites on a day
Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) fitted with a Digital Camera (Non-Metric).
Best suited for smaller project areas up to 300Ha per day:
• Surveying: Contour Mapping & Stockpile Volumetric Surveys
• Mining: Mini Pit Orthophoto, DTM & Volumetric Surveys
• Inspections: Buildings, Towers, Wind Turbines and Solar Farms (Thermal Surveys)
• Construction: Monthly Aerial Photography for progress reporting, Oblique photography and Aerial Video
Ultra light aircraft fitted with a Medium Format Digital Camera (Metric).
Best suited for medium project areas (50Ha to 3,000Ha):
• Stockpile Surveys
• Medium to Large Open Pits
• Short survey flight time delivering a good time stamp for reconciliations – able to get a timestamp of the whole raw material chain
• Great mobility enables us to survey many different sites on a day
• Ideal for Monthly Orthophoto and DTM at low costs with high accuracy and an external check
© Premier Mapping 2015